/ Our Products
/ Hand Pumps
India Mark II Hand Pump
SALIENT FEATURES :
- Minimum bore size ... 100 mm.
- Internal dia. of Cylinder ... 63.5 mm
- Stroke length ... 125±4 mm.
- Average discharge per stroke ... 16 liters per minute of 40 strokes.
- Operating depth (approx.) ... up to 45 meters
- The above-ground mechanism is fabricated from welded steel plates and
sections for strength, and hot-dip galvanized for corrosion resistance.
- A chain and quadrant mechanism of the pump handle provides easy and
accurate alignment of the connecting rod.
- The handle bar has a high mechanical advantage and is designed to
counter balance the weight of the connecting rods to reduce the pumping
effort required by the user.
- A unique pivot assembly (sealed ball bearings for the handle on a
stainless steel axle) adds to the ease of operation and lower
- 125 mm stroke length of the handle provides a water discharge of 15
liters per minute per 40 strokes with the cylinder installed in the
range of the 15 m to 45 m below-ground level.
- The water tank assembly has an appropriate coupler to suit 32 mm NB