FAIRBIZPS offers wide range of options for Submersible pumps as well
as surface pumps. We offer SOLAR & electricity driven pumps. A
submersible pump is a unit combining a pump and a motor to an enclosed unit,
suitable for submerged installation.
There are two types of submerged pumps :
- A submerged pump type with a submersible motor.
- A submerged pump with a dry motor, which is connected to the pump by
a long shaft.
These pumps are normally used for supply of fresh water for drinking,
irrigation, and various industrial applications.
Submersible pump versions
The pump comes in both a single-stage and a multi-stage version (the
multistage version being the most common one). The submersible pump may be
connected to a riser pipes with a non-return valve, or it can also be
installed connected with a flexible hose or other arrangements. The pumps
are specially designed to be submerged in a liquid and are often fitted with
a submersible motor which is hermetically sealed. Motor and pump are
connected with a coupling, from the pump shaft to the motor shaft. Power to
the motor is fed through one or more flexible watertight cable.
Features and benefits
- Groundwater supply to waterworks
- Irrigation in horticulture and agriculture
- Groundwater lowering
- Pressure boosting
- Industrial applications
- State-of-the-art hydraulics provide high efficiency and low operating
- 100 % stainless steel inside and outside
- Sand resistant
- Resistant to aggressive water
- Motor burnout protection
- Dry-running protection